The prices and conditions of sale are for informational purposes only and may be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, placing the order by filling in the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at this specific time. Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be understood to be perfected by right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchasing consumer, and from that moment the prices and conditions will be contractual, and may not be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties.
Delivery times range from 24 to 72 hours. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies comply with them whenever possible.
Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated on each and every one of the products offered. In orders that include several items, a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item with the longest delivery time.
If all the products of the order are available, it will be sent the next business day.
From this moment and, depending on the chosen shipping method, deliveries within the peninsula are made within a period of between 24 and 48 business hours. For shipments to the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, deliveries are made in 2 ~ 5 days.
For international shipments, the delivery time may vary from 1 to 4 weeks depending on the postal service in the country of destination.
An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours when the client must verify the products upon receipt of the same and expose all the objections that may exist.
In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to claim the incident to the transport company.
In accordance with current legislation, products can be returned, for whatever reason, within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the merchandise by the customer. For this, the conditions set out on this conditions page must be met. You can do so by completing the withdrawal document by accessing your username and password.
Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws : All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with all the accessories it contains, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise Pilot-Shop.es reserves the right to reject the return.
- The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the entrepreneur, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
The transport costs originated by the return will be at your expense. You are free to choose and find the agency that best suits your needs or offers you the most competitive rates.
Once the merchandise has been received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund of the amount will be processed. We will refund the payment received from you, with the exception of shipping costs. We will make the payment within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from when you exercise your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods we can withhold the refund.
Remember never to throw away the packaging of the products until you check that they are in perfect condition.
Before opening any product, we ask you to verify that all the products match the ones you ordered, making an immediate claim, in case there is any anomaly.
L’Aeroclub, the company that owns www.Pilot-Shop.es, guarantees all the products it distributes according to current laws.
The consumer can contact both the seller and the manufacturer of the product, who will be liable for any lack of conformity that appears within two years from delivery.
In any case, during the time that the consumer is deprived of the product, the calculation of the warranty period is suspended; For example, if the repair of an object takes 15 days, the warranty period will end 15 days later than originally planned.
The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper use of the product. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of its repair (if applicable).
Those cancellations of orders that involve a return to the client and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try to ensure that the period does not exceed 7 days.